Saturday, August 20, 2011

Handmade Welcome Baby Girl Greeting Card with Paper Quilling


I made this Welcome Baby Girl greeting card as a custom order for a friend. She wanted a big enough card for atleast ten people to sign and write their message. So I made this card with a 8.5" x 11" card-stock folded in half.  Since the card size is non standard I also made a custom envelope for the card.  For the rattle and stroller I used crimped strips. For the lace I used Martha Stewart border punch.

I simply love quilled feet. They just look so delicate and adorable with tiny toes and remind me of the time when the nurse took my son's footprints in the hospital. I have been making a lot of baby cards  these days. Some for our etsy shop Navanka Creations and some for friends. Two of my girlfriends are expecting. Looks like will be making some more :).





3 comments:

  1. Darling! The first quilled footprint I ever made I instantly loved! They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one card looks nice ,I like your color choices for this card! Sometimes I just need to see someone else do something before I can see how perfectly a color combo works......
    Transparent business card
    membership card printing

    ReplyDelete

We will love to have your comments/feedback!