Friday, November 21, 2008

Lovely Pumpkin -Nice Halloween Gift




I had bought this Cast Iron Pumpkin Candle Holder few days back. We had to go to a friend’s House warming ceremony. I thought it’s a good opportunity to make this cast iron candle holder a little bit more appealing. Season being Fall, got an inspiration to decorate this.

It was Sunday morning and I had sometime to spare and my baby and hubby were sleeping. I made a small flower arrangement using two orange colored rose and few maple leaves and few berry twigs and within few minutes this lovely arrangement was ready. I packed it nicely and gave it to my friend who was really happy getting some handmade gift.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I agree with you, this is a nice Halloween gift. Wish I can also learn doing that. Anyway, I'm been looking for topics as interesting as this. Looking forward to your next post.


    -fern-

    ReplyDelete

We will love to have your comments/feedback!