Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Refrigerator Magnets


I made this for one of my friends when she found out she is pregnant. I like it more than a card because one I made it myself, other its easier to display. I cross stitched the pattern on the fabric and finished the corners for a neater look.
Then I glued the pattern on a thick sheet of paper trimmed to the required size. Magnetic sheets are easily available in craft stores like Michaels and Jo Ann and they come with a sticky back. I just had to trim the magnetic sheet and stick the pattern.

I made one with a cupcake and a candle for my hubby's birthday. I think this idea can be extended to make wonderful messages for friends and family. And as its easy to display they will be reminded of you every time they see it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to have your comments/feedback!