Monday, April 18, 2011
Posted by creativenimi at 2:12 PM
With Easter around the corner, the best gift you can give to your loved ones is a lovely Handmade Greeting card with very special message for your loved one. A one of a kind elegant Easter Egg makes this gift complete.
The above picture is one of the custom order completed recently.
This elegant and beautiful creation is bound to make everyone admire it. The delicate flowers and the greenery over the soft palette of light green base color make it amazingly soothing and beautiful.
This is a real jumbo size chicken egg shell. Egg is blown and sanitized and then carefully crafted by the artist using CLAYCRAFT by DECO Soft Clay. It is special Japanese air dry clay which allows the artist to make life like flowers. Each flower is handmade, one petal at a time and patiently arranged one by one to make the result irresistible. Making the mini rose is really a skill. The high quality beads add more beauty to already beautiful flowers.
These eggs can brighten your Easter basket. It can be hung for Easter decoration or even otherwise for a lovely display. The decorated eggs are wonderful keepsake. Eggs represent fertility. They are great as a baby shower gift or as a favor too. They are great any time of the year.
Some of our other Easter creations are listed at our online etsy shop. Navanka Creations
Do visit our online shop. You can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
for any information regarding any items listed in our shop or for any order or custom order needs.You can also email us through etsy email convo system. Hope to see you soon there. Happy Easter!!
Monday, April 4, 2011
Posted by creativenimi at 7:33 AM
Spring is the perfect time for cute crafts. Have fun with your kids and make this cute Easter baby chick craft. Kids love the bright yellow chick craft.
This is one of those quick Easter crafts which is a definite hit with kids. The tradition was to gift a live chick; it represents new life, fertility. Some people still follow it. Because of the practicality of it some now prefer gifting Chick soft toys or some chick crafts.
Easter is the central feast in the Christian Liturgical year. According to the Canonical gospels, Jesus rose from the dead on the third day after his crucifixion.
Some Christians celebrate this resurrection on Easter Day or Easter Sunday, two days after Good Friday and three days after Maundy Thursday.
Supplies you will need:
- Yellow Pom Poms 1 inch dia or bigger. (2 no.s for each Chick)
- Orange craft paper (Duplex paper or construction paper)
- Black foam sheet (for eyes) or Googly eyes
- Craft Glue
- Regular round Punch
- Orange Chennile Stems (1 for each chick)
Step by step instructions for Easter Chick
1. Glue two yellow pom poms. For fast and stronger bond use hot glue.
2. Punch the black foam sheet and get two little eyes. Peel and stick as shown.
3. Cut the little feather and the beak from orange craft paper.
The beak is basically two triangles, one on top of the other.
Decide the size based on the size of your pom poms.
4. Cut the Chennile stem and make the claws as shown in the picture.
It is a single big piece and 4 small pieces joined together to make these.
5. Hot glue the claws to the bottom pom pom.
6. Glue the feather on the head.
Want to know more about the history of Easter. Read here
Want to gift some beautiful and unique decorated Real Chicken Clay Eggs to your loved ones. Find some in our online Etsy shop Navanka Creations.
Creative use of Easter Clay Eggs made from real chicken egg shell.
- Great gift for those who celebrate Easter
- Good luck and symbol of fertility for those who are planning a family.
- Baby Shower Gift.
- Unique gift for anyone who appreciates cute arts and crafts.
- Chicks make great gifts. They brighten up any Easter Basket.
- Great Easter gift box topper.
- Could be a part of Baby shower gift.
- Amazing in a nest made of easter grass.
- Make great Easter decoration at home.
- Kids love to play with it.
- Hot glue should be handled by Adults.
Craft Ideas For All by Amrita and Nimisha is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at craftideasforall.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at email@example.com.