Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pencil Sketch--Easy and inexpensive craft



I was always fascinated by the art of sketching. Never got the opportunity to learn it formally. Recently while going through the craft books at library I landed upon a pencil sketch basics book. I did not have much of the tools they recommend but had the basic pencils HB, 2B,2H and A4 sheet. I just tried to give it a shot.
It took a while but I think I did good considering it was the first attempt. I framed this with a simple black border paper frame bought from Walgreens, used U pins to fix it and put it on the stand bought from Walmart. After that it really looks a professional piece of art. Got a lot of appreciation from friends. Give it a try. Its very fulfilling.In all a craft is ready under $10.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome first attempt! I have had about a thousand first attempts and they still look like they are done by a one eyed dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifull.. keep us posted with more

    ReplyDelete

We will love to have your comments/feedback!